Tag Archives: Widmore Road

Former Town Hall extension – Heritage Building Profile

The neo-Georgian style former Town Hall extension (now Exchequer House) in Widmore Road, was built in 1938-39 and designed by Charles Cowles-Voysey (see wiki), well known for his work on town hall and public buildings in the 1920’s and 1930’s. He … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , | Comments Off on Former Town Hall extension – Heritage Building Profile