Tag Archives: E Braxton Sinclair

First Church of Christ Scientist

Striking octagonal building on Widmore Road. The listing describes it as “Christian Science Church. 1928 by E Braxton Sinclair in an inventive Neo-Classical style with brickwork and doors reminiscent of Art-Deco cinemas”. The peripheries have been converted to housing, along … Continue reading

Posted in Neo-Classic | Tagged , | Comments Off on First Church of Christ Scientist