Tag Archives: James Piers St Aubyn

North Street Demolished – The Parish School

The Parish school, then known as the National School, was built on the corner of North Street and College Road, in 1854.  The building was especially designed for it, by the eminent architect James Piers St Aubyn, who also designed … Continue reading

Posted in compass streets, HG Wells locations, Lost Heritage | Tagged , | Comments Off on North Street Demolished – The Parish School