Tag Archives: Neo-Georgian

South Street No. 8, The Fire Station – Heritage Building Profile

Striking stone and brick arches add distinction to this neo-georgian building designed by Stanley Hawkings Continue reading

Posted in compass streets | Tagged , , , , , | Comments Off on South Street No. 8, The Fire Station – Heritage Building Profile

194 High Street, the Partridge – Heritage Building Profile

The Partridge Public House stands at the junction of Church Road and was originally built for the National Provincial Bank in 1927 by architects Gunton & Gunton. It became a Public House in 1995. This building is a superb example … Continue reading

Posted in Arts And Crafts, High St North | Tagged , , , | Comments Off on 194 High Street, the Partridge – Heritage Building Profile