K2 Telephone Kiosk – Heritage

Note the red K2 type telephone kiosk at the junction with College Road which dates from 1927 and is one of a series of cast iron kiosks designed by Giles Gilbert Scott. Other cast concrete and cast iron kiosks by the same architect followed, culminating in the 1936 K6 series which were not superseded until 1968.

This entry was posted in compass streets and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.